These candles were inspired by ancient Egyptian rituals related to the Holy Bee. The ancient Egyptians believed that bees were created from the tears of the sun-god Ra himself. They respected the power of honey and the energy it holds, and our beeswax candles bring the essence of the honey right to your home! Our candles are made from 100% pure beeswax and infused with soothing frankincense oil. Perfect for home decor, they also help to purify the air in your home. The candles are non-toxic and biodegradable with cotton wicks.
Hathor beeswax candles are made by local female artisans at Om Abdallah. Your purchase helps to provide them with a stable source of income while they do what they love. Support the ladies of Om Abdallah and order yours now!
100 % Natural Beeswax Candle Small
- Never burn a candle that is not within sight.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents.
- Never touch or move a candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never burn a candle directly on or near anything flammable.
- Always use a candleholder specifically designed for candle use.
- Be sure the candleholder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Trim candlewicks to one quarter inch each time before burning.
- Make sure all candles are completely out before leaving the room.
- Straighten the wick after it has been extinguished.
This candle is weighs 85 grams