Rosemary is native to the Mediterranean, and it brings all the soothing, calming characteristics of its home to your body. It is one of the first essential oils people choose to promote hair growth, and is a powerful aid against tiredness, stress, and digestive issues. It also helps reduce joint inflammation and bloating.
Always dilute this concentrated essential oil with a carrier oil first (our Almond, Coconut, Sesame, or Argan oils are great for that!) before applying to the skin.
- Sesame, Moringa, Argan for oily/combination skin
- Sesame, Moringa, Argan, Lavender to soothe acne-prone skin
- Sesame, Lavender to treat oily hair
- Almond, Garden Cress, Moringa, Sesame to hydrate dry hair
- Sesame, Garden Cress, Moringa, Lavender, Argan to treat dandruff
- Garden Cress, Sesame to treat thinning hair
- Garden Cress to treat balding
- Garden Cress, Moringa, Argan to treat/prevent split ends
- Sesame, Moringa to slow/reverse greying hair